218 E 1st Ave, Mitchell, SD

$1,250,000

Previous Next

30,000

Square feet

About 218 E 1st Ave

Large 30,000+ sq. ft. commercial/industrial building in downtown Mitchell far below replacement cost. 40% of the building is leased to a long-term tenant (Tessier's), leaving 60% of the building for an owner-occupant, a new tenant, or various tenants. Vacant portion of building has a loading doc, 6 offices, a conference room, a breakroom, and large open office space, plus huge 15,000+ sq ft shop.

Features of 218 E 1st Ave

MLS® # 21-358
Price $1,250,000
Square Footage 30,000
Acres 0.00
Year Built 1910
Type Commercial
Status Active

Community Information

Address 218 E 1st Ave
City Mitchell
County Davison
State SD
Zip Code 57301

Exterior

Exterior Masonary
Lot Description 300' X 142'
Roof Metal
Foundation Poured

Additional Information

Date Listed November 30th, -0001
Zoning Central Busines

Listing Details

OfficeMitchell Realty LLC

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?